Apply for Admission
Welcome to the Chadron State College application process!
How to Apply to CSC
1. Choose the appropriate type of application from the menu below.
2. Creating an NUID and password:
- NUID = 8 digit student ID number (assigned to each student for life) that may not be re-set.
- Password = selected by the student, created by following directions on the application site.
**Make sure to REMEMBER this information and keep it safe**
What type of student am I?
- Freshman – A high school graduate attending college for the first time after high school graduation.
- Early Entry – A current junior or senior high school student wishing to take a college classes before high school graduation.
- Transfer – A student who has previously attempted 12 or more college/university credits post high school graduation.
- Post-Bachelors – A student seeking a second Bachelor’s degree. Please apply as a transfer.
- Re-Admit – A returning CSC student who has taken coursework at CSC at one time and is now returning to resume education at CSC.
- Non-Degree – A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree.
- International – A student who, upon arrival in the U.S., will carry a F1 or J1 Visa.
- Graduate – A student who has already completed and been awarded a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Graduate International – A student who, upon arrival in the U.S., will carry a F1 or J1 Visa and has already completed and been awarded a Bachelor's Degree.
Should you have any questions about what type of application you should use, please contact our Admissions Team @ 800-242-3766 or email@example.com.