Counselor / Parent Resources
As a parent or counselor of a student who may be considering Chadron State College, we want you to have your questions answered. Therefore, we have created this page just for you.
For more information on the topics below, please click the corresponding link.
Scholarships- Chadron State College offers room waivers, board waivers, over 300 scholarship endowments and talent awards as well as department scholarships.
- We offer scholarship based on:
- Degree Program
- Talent (Athletics/Fine Arts)
- Donor designated criteria
- Applying is Easy
- Students must log into their MyCSC To Do list for the scholarship link.
- Students must upload their current high school transcript to complete the form.
- ACT/SAT scores must be sent to CSC or uploaded into the scholarship form.
- The scholarship application deadline is JANUARY 15th.
If you have any questions on the scholarship process, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Entry Courses: Students who wish to take CSC courses while still in high school
Dual-Enrollment: See if your school is listed as a dual-enrollment partner with CSC
(If your student has taken Dual-Enrollment or Early Entry courses with another college or university, please note that we do require a college or university transcript from the institution awarding the credit. High school transcripts will not be accepted in lieu of the college transcript.)
Chadron/Dawes County Area Links