Apply to CSC


Print Page

Transfer of Associate Degrees

Students who have completed an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree from Central Wyoming College will have met all Essential Studies requirements except for three  hours of upper-division essential studies electives. Completion of specific lower level courses may also be required in individual degree programs. For more information about transfer of credit click here.

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON