Apply to CSC


Print Page

Transfer of Associate Degrees

Transfer of Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees

Students who have completed the Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree from Western Nebraska Community College will have met all Essential Studies requirements except for three hours of upper-division essential studies electives. Completion of specific lower level courses may also be required in individual degree programs.


Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerTitle IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON