Online Application - No Application Fee
Welcome to the Chadron State College application process!
Notice to Internet Explorer 10 Users
If you are using Internet Explorer 10 you must click the compatibility view mode button prior to filling out the application. To turn on compatibility view mode click the broken page icon in the top right corner. Once compatibility view mode is turned on the broken page icon will turn blue. If you need assistance please contact the IT Helpdesk by phone at 308-432-6311, email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person in the Library.
Please save at the bottom of each page while filling out the application
What type of student am I?
- Freshman – A high school graduate attending college for the first time after high school graduation.
- Early Entry – A current junior or senior high school student wishing to take a college classes before high school graduation.
- Transfer – A student who has previously attempted 12 or more college/university credits post high school graduation.
- Post-Bachelors – A student seeking a second Bachelor’s degree. Please apply as a transfer.
- Re-Admit – A returning CSC student who has taken coursework at CSC at one time and is now returning to resume education at CSC.
- Non-Degree – A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree.
- International – A student that is not a US Citizen or Resident and has or will have an F1 visa for authorized study in the United States.
- Graduate – A student who has already completed and been awarded a Bachelor’s Degree.
Should you have any questions about what type of application you should use, please contact our Admissions Team @ 800-242-3766 or email@example.com.