CSC Dining Services
E-Mail Page | Print Page
Chadron State College Dining Services is committed to helping protect our environment. Here is a list of CSC Dining Services initiatives:
- Cardboard, tin cans, plastic, and paper is recycled.
- Used fryer oil is recycled into animal feed.
- Corn (PLA) or potato based disposable ware used for to-go food items.
- Napkins are made from 100% recycled paper and processed chlorine free.
- The Dining Hall and Eagle Grille are trayless.
- Reusable Cup Program is in use at the Eagle Grille.
- We use water saving nozzles in our dish rooms.
- Procedures are in place to conserve water and electricity whenever possible.
- We offer reusable to-go containers for faculty and staff.
- We use reusable lunch bags in our sack lunch program.