The Bachelor of Applied Science with a Major in Technical Occupations has the following general requirements. Other policies may apply for graduation.
- Minimum of 120 semester credit hours
- 30 semester credit hours of approved Essential Studies courses.
Essential Studies requirements may be reduced by comparable transfer courses. Students must fulfill Essential Studies minimum credit requirements in each of the Student Learning Outcomes 2 through 11. It is recommended that students select upper division courses in order to help achieve the necessary 40 upper division credit hour requirement.
- 40 semester credit hours of approved upper division courses
- Complete the CSC application
- Entry into the BAS requires evidence of an AS, AAS, or AOS degree or comparable credits earned