E-Mail Page | Print Page
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Correspondence courses may not be audited.
- Students may enroll for year-long or semester-long formats.
- Students may not be enrolled in more than two courses at a time.
- Final grades will be recorded on the student’s transcript in the Registrar's Office. Students may access final grades through their MyCSC account.
- Withdrawals from courses must be submitted in writing (e-mail is acceptable) to the Correspondence Office.
- All exams must be proctored by approved proctors. Students may submit a Request for Proctor Approval to the correspondence office.
- If you are a CSC degree-seeking student and nearing graduation, be aware that all correspondence coursework must be completed and graded at least 30 days prior to commencement.
Year-Long Format Policies
- Full payment for enrollments in year-long correspondence courses (section 80) made prior to the start of the enrolled term is required prior to the first day of the term. Failure to make payment by that date will result in the student being dropped from the course(s). Students have 30 days from the start of the enrolled term to drop the course(s) with a 100 % refund.
- Full payment for enrollment in year-long correspondence courses (section 80) made any time after the start of the enrolled term is required at the time of the enrollment. Students have 30 days from the date of enrollment to drop the course(s) with a 100% refund.
- Students have one calendar year from the date of enrollment to complete the course.
- A grade is filed upon completion of the course or at the end of the one year period, whichever occurs first.
- A “W” will be posted as a final grade for students withdrawing from the course within the first six months. Withdrawals after six months will result in a final grade (other than “W”) based on course material completed at the time of withdrawal.
- Courses are not subject to “incompletes” and extensions are not granted.
- A full refund (except matriculation fee) is available only within the first 30 days of enrollment. There are no refunds after the first 30 days of enrollment.
- Year-long courses are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students not utilizing federal financial aid will be enrolled in year-long course versions automatically.
- Other policies may apply
- Payment for semester-based correspondence courses (section 81) is due within the established payment period guidelines for all other courses. Course drop/refund policies are the same as all other courses.
- Courses begin and end at the same time as other CSC spring and fall semester courses. Semester-long correspondence classes are not available during the summer term.
- Semester-based courses are eligible for financial aid.
- Once registered for semester-based courses, students may not change to the full-year option.
- Withdrawals/Refunds from semester-based courses.
- Semester-based correspondence courses are subject to the same policies and time restrictions as other semester-based CSC courses.
- Grades are filed upon completion of the course or at the end of the semester of enrollment, whichever occurs first.
- Other policies may apply.