Military and Veterans
E-Mail Page | Print Page
How to Become Involved
- Contact Ms. Traci Miller, Veterans Assistance and Services Program, at email@example.com or 402.554.4085. She is your initial contact.
- Ms. Traci Miller will forward to the NBDC at Chadron State College your e-mail, and you will be added into the CSC online Sakai program. You shall receive two separate e-mails from NBDC, one with the web link and the second with the password.
- Once in the Sakai program, we can work with you in one of three ways:
- No-cost*, one-on-one, business assistance and counseling
- You can take the course and develop the business plan while working with our trained business development staff. This would be without credit, and services would be provided with no fee* to you.
- You can take the course for CSC credit.
- If you want to take the course for credit (graduate or undergraduate), you will find a link in Sakai titled “TAKE THIS COURSE FOR CREDIT.” It will give you complete instructions on how to enroll at CSC for this course.
We look forward to working with our active duty military, National Guard, reservists, and veterans. Chadron State College is a Military Friendly College. Thank you for your service to your country.
*Services are generally provided at no fee or cost to you. The time and resources applied are determined by your individual needs. A fee may be assessed for primary market research or other assistance that requires significant “out-of-pocket” expense. In this case, the fee is negotiated between you and the consultant before the service begins.