- In general, all policies that apply to on-campus enrollment apply to online enrollment.
- Online courses are designated as section 79 or 89. Other courses may require Internet accessibility, but are not considered online courses.
- Online courses are interactive and require active and regular participation by the student.
- Online courses are not self-paced. While students have time-flexibility for accessing their course, assignments, quizzes, exams, etc. have specific time and date limits for completion and/or submission.
- Access to online courses is not available until the first day of the session.
- High speed Internet connections work best for accessing online courses.
- Older or low capacity computers may not work for taking an online course.
- CSC utilizes the Sakai course management system for delivering online courses.
- Login is password protected and requires registration into the course.