Home of the START Office
CSC Mission Statement
Chadron State College will enrich the quality of life in the region by providing educational opportunities, research, service, and programs which contribute significantly to the vitality and diversity of the region.
CSC Financial Aid Mission Statement
To assist each student to the best of our ability in reaching their educational goals with the financial programs available. To provide personalized, quality service in an accurate, timely and equitable manner, in a way that also compliments CSC's recruitment and retention efforts. To uphold the integrity of the programs and the institution, while protecting the institution from financial liabilities.
The Chadron State Eagle Rate is a new low tuition rate for out-of-state students. Learn more at the Chadron State Eagle Rate page.
**NEW** CSC Payment Policy for Spring 2013
Deadline: January 18, 2013 4:00 p.m. MT due in Business Office or midnight, MT of January 20, 2013 for on-line payments.
- Online Payment (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) through your MyCSC account
- Cash, check or money order
- CSC Payment Plans (contact CSC Business Office)
- Financial aid/scholarship disbursements/applied to student accounts by January 18th, 2013
- Proof of other external resources such as Vocational Rehabilitation, BIA etc.
Send all payments to CSC Business Office (contact information below)
- Mailing address: CSC Business Office, 1000 Main Street, Chadron NE 69337
- Phone #: 1-800-242-3766 or 1-308-432-6240
- Fax #: 1-308-432-6024
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MT
PLEASE NOTE: All financial aid requirements MUST be completed and disbursed to student account to use as a payment option. If financial aid is not enough to cover your student account, you must pay or make payment arrangements for the remaining balance by the payment deadline, January 18, 2013. Contact the Business Office to make the arrangements.
Consequences for not paying by the deadline
- A student will be administratively withdrawn from all courses if:
- Payment, payment arrangements, proof of external resources not received by payment deadline
- Financial aid has not disbursed or is not ready to disburse by the payment deadline
- Tuition and fees charges will be canceled at 100%.
- Room and meal charges will be prorated for a student residing in the residence halls. In addition, a 2% late payment fee of account balance will be assessed and student will be responsible for these charges.
- Students living in the residence halls who are administratively withdrawn for not paying will be asked to leave immediately.
- If student is allowed to re-enroll after missing the payment deadline, including financial aid not yet disbursed, a late registration fee of $25 and a 2% late payment fee of the account balance will be assessed and charged to the student account.
For more information on the Payment policy, please visit www.csc.edu/businessoffice