E-Mail Page | Print Page
Make a Gift
Ways to Give to Chadron State
- Online Our online giving site allows you to give to Chadron State in a safe and secure environment with easy to follow steps. You can use a credit card, debit card, or Pay Pal account. Go to the online giving site to give now.
- By Phone Call 308-432-6361 or 800-242-3766 and have your credit or debit card information ready.
- By Mail
Chadron State Foundation
Chadron, NE 69337
- Stocks and Other Securities Stocks and mutual fund gifts are another way to give to Chadron State. Not only is the gift tax deductable, but you may also avoid capital gains tax on the security. Click on the How to Give Stock form for details.
- Planned Giving Include Chadron State in your estate planning and receive significant tax and financial benefits. Some common types of planned gifts are bequests, charitable gift annuities, life insurance, and retire plan assets. Visit our Gift Planning pages for more information.
- Endowments and Scholarships
By establishing an endowment through the foundation, you can directly touch the life of someone whose only chance to fulfill their academic and professional dreams may be through the generosity of someone they have never met.
- Memorial Gifts or Gifts in Honor Honor a family member, friend, classmate, faculty member or loved one with a gift in support of an area or program of importance to that person. You can also choose to leave the gift unrestricted for use at the College’s discretion. Visit our Memorial gift page for more information.
- Gifts-In-Kind Non-monetary gifts such as books, artwork, or equipment bring great value to the College. To donate a tangible item, please call 308-432-6366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.