Medical Assistant for Health Services, Counseling and Disability Services
Crites Hall Room 009
Hours: 730 to 1130 and 1230 to 430 Monday through Friday
- Immunization Requirements and Compliance
- Appointments for Counseling and Disability
- Information about local Health Resources
- Immunization Records Management
How to Access Care:
Clinic Nurse on Campus (Nurse from Chadron Medical Clinic)
- Crites Hall Room 012
- Phone: 308-432-6022 (calls will forward to Chadron Medical Clinic after campus office hours) Please see Clinic Nurse on Campus from 9am to 11am for screening and scheduling of CSC Clinic appointments.
- Hours for CSC Clinic: BY APPOINTMENT M - F (during Fall and Spring semesters – closed during breaks) *This is NOT a walk in clinic – See clinic nurse on campus to schedule.
- Treatment of minor injuries and illness
- Screening patients for CSC Clinic appointments. (See CSC Clinic information below)
- Common Lab tests – Strep, Urine, Pregnancy, Glucometer, etc.
- Medical Equipment loan (crutches, ice/hot packs, wheelchair etc.)
- Referrals to local health resource
- There is no charge to see the Clinic Nurse on Campus. Some common over the counter medications are available at no charge.
CSC Clinic (Held at Chadron Medical Clinic)
825 Centennial Drive
Hours for Medical Clinic: 830 to 500 M-F and 830 to 1200 on Saturday
Hours for CSC Clinic: 1200 to 130 for CSC Clinic M - F (during Fall and Spring semesters – closed during breaks)
- Appointments at the Chadron Medical Clinic, outside of the CSC Clinic scope or hours, will be billed the customary clinic visit fees.
- The scope of the CSC Clinic is to treat common illnesses and injuries in the college student population.
- Chronic illnesses, complex issues, fractures, head injuries, physicals, emergent illnesses/injuries and allergy shots are not within in the scope of the CSC Clinic.
- Family planning and STD screening is available at Western Community Health Resources at low cost (see below for contact information).
- Please see Clinic Nurse on Campus from 9 am to 11 am for screening and scheduling of CSC Clinic appointments.
- After 10 am you may call Chadron Medical Clinic directly for availability of a CSC Clinic appointment that day.
*No visit fee for CSC Clinic appointments – must be a currently enrolled CSC student – bring student ID.
*Tests and treatments – Lab, X-rays, other hospital services and any prescriptions ordered will be the financial responsibility of the student – bring insurance card.
Local Public Health Resources:
Western Community Health Resources
300 Shelton Street
- STD testing and treatment, Family Planning, Immunization Clinics, Prescription Assistance, WIC, HIV Testing and Counseling, Mental Health Support, Family Advocacy and many other services available.
Chadron CAPWN Dental Clinic
221 Chadron Avenue
Hours: Tuesday – Friday 7am to 5 pm
Chadron Public Transportation
125 Main St.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm
Bus fare is on a donation basis