Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
E-Mail Page | Print Page
Each team must have a captain or representative responsible for the coordination between players and the Intramural Sports program. Duties include:
- Confirm eligibility of all team members.
- Submit the required information for each member of his/her team on an official team roster by the scheduled due date listed on the roster.
- Attend, or send a representative to attend, the scheduled managers meeting prior to the start of the season.
- Pick up the team schedule from Campus Recreation and notify team members of all scheduled games: date, location, and time.
- Have team ready to play as scheduled.
- Be familiar with, and make sure team is familiar with and follows Intramural Policies as well as the rules of the sport.
- Notify Campus Recreation whenever his/her team must default a contest.
- Receive all correspondence from Campus Recreation concerning changes in rules, tournament structure, etc., ineligible players, team conduct at contests, etc.
- Inform Campus Recreation immediately of any change of address, telephone number or change in team captain.