Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
- The track area is available to validated CSC and Facility ID Card holders during scheduled open hours.
- All patrons are required to wear jogging, running or court shoes on the synthetic rubber floor.
- Absolutely no smoking, chewing, spitting, eating or beverages allowed in this area.
- The inside lane of the track is 165 meters, 9.6 laps is equal to one mile.
- Walkers please use the inside lanes.
- Runners and joggers please use the outside lanes.
- No radios allowed in this area unless used with headphones.
Other rules and regulations as posted will be followed or otherwise directed by weight room supervisor.