The Nelson Physical Activity Center was opened in 1986 and named after the sixth President of Chadron State College and his wife, Dr. Edwin and Avis Nelson. The building contains 72,500 square feet of floor space and serves many functions including, instruction, health and fitness, recreation, athletics and entertainment.
Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College System • CSC is an equal opportunity employer • Accreditation Information • Website Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON