Department of Health,
Physical Education and Recreation
- To use recreational facilities, the user must show either a validated CSC NPAC access card, CSC Student Card or CSC Faculty/Staff ID Card.
- Current members will not need a new CSC NPAC access card. New public participants will register at the NPAC and be issued an access card by the EagleCard Office located in the CSC Student Center.
- There will be a nominal fee of $20 per CSC NPAC access card and a $20 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards. The EagleCard Office will collect the access card fee. Individuals are responsible for the safekeeping of their own access card.
- Neither Chadron State College nor the NPAC is responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- All users will abide by instructions and directions of supervisor in recreational area of building. CSC officials reserve the right to exclude anyone for inappropriate behavior.
- The Facility Coordinator holds the prerogative to close or shorten building hours when deemed necessary or due to safety precautions.
- All public participants 16 years and older are required to have an individual NPAC access card. Anyone under 16 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult 19 years of age or older who also has an access card at all times..
- All NPAC and Chadron State College items lost or damaged will be charged to the user at a replacement rate.
- No food, drinks or tobacco (in any form) are allowed in the recreation areas of the NPAC.
- Only non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts. Violators may be subject to loss of court privileges.
- The priority for the NPAC facility users is as follows:
- Education Instruction
- Athletics Department Use
- CSC Students/Intramural Sports*
- CSC Faculty and Staff
- Individual Public Use**
*Only CSC students, faculty, and staff may participate in intramural sports.
**Use of the NPAC for public events may be approved by the Vice President for Enrollment Management, Marketing and Student Services if it serves or supports the mission of Chadron State College. If approved, these events will be schedule through CSC Conferencing and coordinated by the Director of the NPAC.