A Dual Enrollment Program for Nebraska High Schools with Chadron State College
- Take college courses while still enrolled in high school through a unique partnership between your high school and Chadron State College.
- Participating High Schools:
- Chadron High School
- Scottsbluff High School
- Sidney High School
*if your high school is not listed here, please consider our Early Entry Program.
- Pay a low flat rate of $60 per credit hour or $180 per three credit course. Only a one-time matriculation fee of $15 is required beyond this. State scholarships are available for low income students through the Coordinating Commission for Post-secondary Education.
- Experience both high school and college courses while enjoying your high school years and all they hold.
- Accelerate your degree completion with credits earned while still living at home and enrolled in high school.
- All credits are generally transferable to other colleges and universities because of Chadron State’s regional accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission and its membership in the Nebraska State College System.
To get started, please click the appropriate link on the left-hand menu.