Ready to Register
We are so happy you are "Ready to Register" with Chadron State!
CURRENT STUDENTS: Schedule an appointment to visit with your advisor about courses you should take. Check your EagleMail for information about Advising Month, enrollment dates and more.
NEW STUDENTS: Follow the steps provided below to enroll in classes:
- Apply for Admission
- Check your MyCSC account and look at your To Do list.
- Watch for and complete the Ready to Register form.
- Once you have submitted the documents required, the Ready to Register form is added to your list of To Do items.
- Follow the link provided on your To Do list to complete the form. We will use the information you provide to assist you with enrollment.
- If you plan to attend on-campus as a new Freshman or Transfer this Fall, information can be found by viewing our Signing Days and New Student Orientation pages.
- Check your EagleMail (at least once a week).
- Updates about your enrollment status, along with all official CSC communication, is sent to this account only.
Need assistance logging into MyCSC or EagleMail? Contact the IT Help Desk.
Additional Questions? Contact the START Office for assistance at email@example.com.