Rural Health Opportunities Program Application Directions
Please read these directions thoroughly before completing an application. Failure to do so may result in your application being denied.
- Applied and accepted to Chadron State College
- Application must be completed on-line, then printed. Handwritten applications are not accepted.
- All RHOP application materials; including the application, 3 letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes, a copy of ACT scores, a copy of transcripts and photo must be received by the Chadron State College Health Professions Office by the December 1 deadline. NO Exceptions. Please mail directly to:
CSC Health Professions Office
1000 Main St.
Chadron, NE 69337
(Items sent to the CSC Admissions Office are separate.)
- It is your responsibility to verify a complete application prior to the December 1 deadline. Early applications are encouraged.
Deadline for all of the following is December 1. No exceptions.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- High School Transcript
- ACT Scores - Minimum 24 ACT composite preferred
- College Transcript (if needed)