E-Mail Page | Print Page
- The college general catalog is the authoritative source of information for program and graduation requirements and regulations.
- Responsibility for planning one’s course of study and for the fulfillment of all requirements and regulations lies with the student. Class schedules and academic requirements for degree programs are available online in the MyCSC student portal.
- Faculty advisors are assigned to aid the student in understanding the requirements and in planning his/her academic program. Additional assistance is available in the Advising Center, staffed by volunteer faculty, located in Crites Hall. Consult your advisor prior to registering for classes to ensure completion of program requirements and other graduation requirements.
- Chadron State College reserves the right to cancel courses with low enrollment. Chadron State College also reserves the right to modify the published course schedule without prior notice.
- Students are encouraged to register for classes early in the enrollment period to ensure course availability.
- Students who expect to graduate in four years should take 15 credit hours per semester.
Tools for Schedule Building
Tools for Changes to MyCSC
Tools for Requesting Information
Other Enrollment Tools