Account & Passwords
Three accounts are provided for access to services:
During the admissions application process, you claimed your Nebraska Unique ID (NUID) and created a password. The account provides access to the MyCSC portal. Along with general campus information, MyCSC contains important quick links and provides access to:
- To-Do lists for Admissions and Financial Aid
- Billing information and an online payment link
- Course information (including textbook information)
- Registration for courses
- Grades and unofficial transcripts
This account was created on the first business day AFTER you submitted your CSC admissions application. If you provided a personal email address with your application, the information was sent to that email address, otherwise it was sent via the US Postal Service. The Campus Account is used to:
- Access your Microsoft Office 365/EagleMail account
- Access the online library database
- Register your devices on the campus network
- Log in to computer labs
- Log in to the campus assessment system (Tk20)
- Password Tip: We highly recommend that you log in and set up your account self-service profile after receiving your Campus Account information. Directions can be found under the Reset Password for Campus Account at the bottom of this page.
- It is important to check your EagleMail regularly. This is the primary CSC email account. Information for courses, financial aid and from all other CSC departments will be sent to your EagleMail account only.
This account is created about 2 weeks BEFORE the term begins. You will use your Campus Account username and password to access your CSC Online/Sakai account. CSC Online/Sakai provides access to:
- Online courses
- Class syllabi (for both online and on-campus courses)
- Posting in forums or discussions (for both online and on-campus courses
If you are having trouble logging into any of your CSC accounts, please see the following information on how to reset your password for each account.
- Click on TrueYou Identify Manager.
- Click on "Forgot Password" under Manage Your Accounts.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
*If you have issues resetting your password, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- Click on campuspassword.csc.edu.
- First time users set up a profile by clicking on Create/Edit my Profile.
- Define 3 security questions. You make up the 3rd question yourself along with the answer.
- Once your profile is set up, you will be able to utilize this service including changing your password, unlocking your account, or resetting your password if you forget it.
If you have not set up your CampusPassword profile and have forgotten your password, please contact the IT Help Desk.