Upgrade Status: You can now access your EagleMail. Please follow the steps below. After resetting your password, go to www.outlook.com/eagles.csc.edu to access your EagleMail. November 26, 2012 4:07 PM
- Go to https://eduupgrade.office365.com.
- Log-in with the same EagleMail username and password that you have been using.
- You will then be asked to change your password. This may take a few minutes to process.
- Now, click on "Sign-in to Office 365" and use your EagleMail username and the password you just reset.
- After you have changed your password, use www.outlook.com/eagles.csc.edu to access your EagleMail in the future. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
- Email continued to be delivered throughout the upgrade process.
- All existing email was migrated to Office 365.
- Once signed into your email you will notice that the CSC branding is no longer applied, this is expected.
- If you want to receive email on your phone please go to the Mobile page for more information.
- Please contact the IT HelpDesk for any questions at 308-432-6311 or via email email@example.com
- If you had a forward on your EagleMail account, you will have to log-in at www.outlook.com/eagles.csc.edu to retrieve the email from during the upgrade process. During the process, forwarding got turned off so you would not have received email from that time.
What is Office 365?
It is secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing, file sharing and collaboration tools.
Last Updated: November 26, 2012