To register your computer you must provide the following:
1. Updated Operating System*
2. Updated Antivirus & Antispyware Software*
3. Your Campus Account Username and Password
4. Category 5 or 6 network cable (this is not a telephone cable) or a wireless card
*The registration process will stop if your software is not current and will provide URLs to software update sites. The registration process goes much quicker if your system is up to date prior to starting the process.
Registration is required at the beginning of the fall term or after 30 days of inactivity on the campus network.
1. Connect your computer to a residence hall room port with a CAT5 cable.
2. Open your browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
A CSC Network page will appear.
3. Read and accept the Responsible Network Use Policy.
4. Follow the prompts to auto-register on both the wired and wireless networks.
This completes the registration process.
All CSC residence hall rooms provide wired & wireless Ethernet connections to the Chadron State College campus network and Internet. Please follow the procedure for registering your device on the campus network.
West Court Apartments are provided cable modem access to the Internet. Contact the IT Help Desk (308.432.6311) in the Library to request a cable modem. CSC-provided wireless access is not available from West Court.
Wireless access is provided across the campus. CSC recognizes the convenience of wireless connectivity and continues to expand wireless service to the campus, however wired connections provide faster, more reliable connectivity and are recommended for important connections. Please follow the procedure for registering your device on the campus network.
Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College System • Employment Opportunities • Equal Opportunity Employer • Title IX Reporting/Resources
Accreditation Information • Website Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON