Chadron State College
Chadron State College

How to Apply

To get started, please click the button below to apply for admission as a Non-Degree Seeking Student.
Students looking to Add an Endorsement should follow the steps on the Post Bachelors page.

If you are taking Graduate courses (500 or 600-level) you must select GRADUATE on the application.
If you are taking Undergraduate courses (100-400-level) you must select UNDERGRADUATE on the application.
If you need the Human Relations course, EDUC 271, you must apply as an Undergraduate.
If you are unsure, please contact the Office of Market Development prior to starting the application at If you apply incorrectly, you will be asked to re-apply prior to enrollment.

If you are having technical issues with our application, please clear your web browser history. If issues persist, please contact our Admissions department at 1-800-242-3766 or After you have applied, please watch for an email from CSC with instructions for your next steps.