To apply for admissions at Chadron State College, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Graduate website to view requirements for each of the graduate programs.
- Complete and submit an online Admissions Application on the Application page.
- Official transcripts from the college/university which issues bachelor's degree.
- Official transcripts from any institutions attended after receiving bachelor's degree, if applicable.
*International applicants, please visit the International website
- All students wishing to pursue a graduate degree program are required to provide one official transcript from the college/university which awarded the bachelor's degree, as well as any other transcript received after the awarding of the bachelor's degree (even if no credit was earned at the institution, prior to enrollment).
- Students may not omit any part of their previous college records, whether part-time or full-time, with or without degree objectives, whether or not credit has been granted, or whether or not they desire to transfer credit.
- Chadron State reserves the right to use the National Student Clearinghouse and/or the National Student Loan Data System to verify students have accurately disclosed their academic history. Failure to disclose a complete collegiate record may result in denial of admission and/or federal financial aid or dismissal from Chadron State College.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.