For assistance getting registered, contact the START Office at either email@example.com or 308-432-6060.
- Curriculum and Instruction - fully online
- General Education (elementary)
- Career and Technical Education (secondary)
- Educational Technology (elementary and secondary)
- Mathematics (elementary and secondary)
- Physical Education (elementary and secondary)
- Reading Specialist PK-12
- Social Science (elementary and secondary)
- Special Education K-12
- Special Education/Early Childhood Special Education
- Business Education (secondary)
- Curriculum and Instruction - partially online
- Language Arts (elementary)
- Science (elementary and secondary)
With the approval of your advisor, additional applicable courses may be available through our sister institutions Wayne State College (www.wsc.edu) and Peru State College (www.peru.edu) as part of our Cooperative Online Program.
- Human Services - fully online
- Sports Management - fully online
- Natural Resources - partially online (fully online by taking the following electives: AGRI 623, BIOL 658, GEOS 531, GEOS 534 and GEOS 622)
Students have a 7-year window in which to complete the degree once they begin taking courses.
Although this information is believed to be accurate, CSC reserves the right to change any provisions or requirements without prior notice. This information does not constitute a contract between the college and any other party.