Master of Education Administration is for teachers wanting to continue teaching in classroom or who want an advanced degree or professional development.
- Fully Online Options
- General Education (Elementary)
- Career & Technical Education (Secondary)
- Education Technology (Elementary & Secondary)
- Mathematics (Elementary & Secondary)
- Physical Education (Elementary & Secondary)
- Reading Specialist (PK-12)
- Social Science (Elementary & Secondary)
- Special Education/Early Childhood Special Education
- Business Education
- Language Arts (Elementary)
- Affordable & High-Quality
- CSC takes great pride in delivering a high-quality, affordable education.
- CAEP Accredited
- Why MEd?
- Advance your career
- Enhance field knowledge and experience
- Advance your professional development
- Experience interaction with other professional educators in your classroom
- Advance your earning potential
- Stay competitive in your profession
- Auto-enrollment feature (coming soon)
- Experienced advisors/mentors
- 3 Entry Points
- 8 Week Sessions
All of these programs require that the student possess either a baccalaureate degree in education or have completed an alternative teaching certification program which included student teaching. The programs are intended to provide the student with advanced knowledge in curriculum, research, assessment, administration, supervision and counseling.
Entrance requirements for the Masters of Education
- Complete application
- Earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts from the college/university which issued bachelor's degree.
- Official transcripts from any institutions attended after receiving bachelor's degree (if applicable)
- Applicants must hold a teaching certificate or be qualified for a teaching certificate
Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction