Apply to CSC

Veteran Affairs

Print Page

Military and Veteran Services

The Veterans Affairs Office is located in the West Court Veteran's Services office. We are available to veterans to answer questions and provide assistance to veterans wishing to enroll for their benefits.

All veterans wishing to receive their benefits must complete an application for Department of Veteran Affairs benefits. Forms or directions to do this via the web, and eligibility requirements can be obtained through our office. Please call or e-mail to set up an appointment with Scot Mullis, Coordinator of Veteran Affairs at: 308-432-6413,

Copyright © Chadron State College. All Rights Reserved.
Member, Nebraska State College SystemEmployment OpportunitiesEqual Opportunity EmployerAccreditation InformationWebsite Feedback
1000 Main Street, Chadron, NE 69337 • 1-800-CHADRON